Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been on the pitch. I've seen my fair share of invasions,.and.they're rarely enjoyable. Just have some respect guys, and do all your shouting,.encouragement,.celebrations from your cunting seats.

What will be will be. Personal predictions on Blue Moon, how ever presumptions, won't make any difference either way .... you set of jinxing bastards..

And if some dickheads run onto the pitch to ‘celebrate / look clever’ and the club get deducted 3 points and we lose a title then it’s down to arsehole children piping ‘double bollocks’ like you pal.
Since when do you get deducted points when running on pitch at full time
Different story if it interrupted game but to celebrate a title win get a grip ffs
just because other fans from other clubs have been twats this last week shouldn’t stop us from going on pitch we have not had any trouble in recent past

The one thing I want to hear tomorrow at 17:50hrs, above anything else, is the bloke behind me shouting....

'get off the fucking pitch you cunts, let's get the trophy presented'
Or how about ‘get off the fucking pitch, we’ll end up with a points deduction here you sad cases’

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.