Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win the next two games, we'll be top before Arsenal and Liverpool play their games, Brighton away and United away. Still a lot to play for.

As always, the important thing is to win our games and stay close to the top. Given our record in title races, we have a chance. The next two games are the most difficult and important.
If we're to be there or thereabouts come the seasons end then these 2 games are must win imo.

If we win the next two games, we'll be top before Arsenal and Liverpool play their games, Brighton away and United away. Still a lot to play for.

As always, the important thing is to win our games and stay close to the top. Given our record in title races, we have a chance. The next two games are the most difficult and important.
We need to win the next two games, but Liverpool have 3 more points and +5 GD and play Sheffield United at Anfield on Thursday. Win the next two games yes, but it’s highly unlikely we will be top Friday or Sunday even if Liverpool are defeated by United.

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Alvarez
Nunes
Haaland

Ortega and lewis naturally come in if ederson and stones aren't ready.

Kdb doesn't look fully fit after 2 weeks without a game, can't imagine he's ready to play again midweek, foden looked knackered too.

Doku is the more obvious option but villa play a really high line with not a lot of pace in defence, Nunes' running power could be a very potent weapon for us if we try and exploit the space and not just aim to push them back.

I'd keep grealish well away from this, villa fans will slaughter him every chance they get and it'll get to him.

Fail to win and it's curtains, I should be more confident of us winning this than I am. They'll pose a threat. I expect them to score, will we manage enough shots to outscore them?

We need to win the next two games, but Liverpool have 3 more points and +5 GD and play Sheffield United at Anfield on Thursday. Win the next two games yes, but it’s highly unlikely we will be top Friday or Sunday even if Liverpool are defeated by United.

That's true. Being on the same pts as Liverpool before their game at United would be nice though.

All his action happened right in front of us. He is a world class dribbler and a fourth class finisher/assist. It’s as black and white as that. Potential he may have but until he can win us games I would prefer to see Bobb get minutes who has already proven he can.
Bobb isn't as physically strong so Doku for me. Doku is the new whipping boy is my opinion. They are both young and can develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.