Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really tough game ahead. Many Villa's players are injured (glad Watkins it out cause of counters), but we have our share of problems too. We need to win at this point, no doubt. For the points, but for the morale as well.

I dont believe LFC or Arsenal will be on a crazy run, but still, no guarantees we are going to be on one. Home games are must wins.

We really had not been poor against Arsenal. Its been quite dominant display actually against one of the top teams in the world atm. Dont let media and rivals fool you or at least entirely.

Personally think the scenario, that we up the gear and gonna look stronger during the most important stage of the season is more likely, than the opposite. But lets enjoy and see.

Shit or bust tonight,cud do with a convincing win,summert we can kick on from,if they sit in like all the other shitbag teams ,work it round box and have a bloody shot,force the errors,i am expectin a big reaction to be fair hope im right

Gutted now that I decided to miss this one now but travelling has knackered me
Plus got Wembley both Madrid games and Luton pretty rapid

Unsure how Villa will play tonight. They might follow Arsenal and play ultra defensive. Or they could go all out attack as they did at home where they battered us.

Really tough game ahead. Many Villa's players are injured (glad Watkins it out cause of counters), but we have our share of problems too. We need to win at this point, no doubt. For the points, but for the morale as well.

I dont believe LFC or Arsenal will be on a crazy run, but still, no guarantees we are going to be on one. Home games are must wins.

We really had not been poor against Arsenal. Its been quite dominant display actually against one of the top teams in the world atm. Dont let media and rivals fool you or at least entirely.

Personally think the scenario, that we up the gear and gonna look stronger during the most important stage of the season is more likely, than the opposite. But lets enjoy and see.
73% possession ....Any wonder they kicked us orf the park.

Should've had 4/5 yellow cards from minute 3 on.

The timing and injury situation couldn't be much better either...

It is what it is. Got to play them at some point. We get as much rest ahead of Real as possible so swings and roundabouts. Injury-wise we're not in the best spot, but we've got defensive options so we're in a much better position than we've been in previous campaigns. Ortega, Gomez-Gvardiol-Diaz-Akanji as one option. Ortega-Gvardiol-Dias-Akanji-Lewis as another. And Stones might be fit in any case. Plenty of options going forwards.

I'd be more concerned if rather than Ederson and Walker it was Rodri and Bernardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.