Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The King Makers? They play all 3 of us before the final day. We need to win all 9 games now and hope someone slips up; not inconceivable but we fight to the end. CTID.
Them and Spurs, both going for Champions League football.

no one ripped us apart tactically this season as much imo as Emery and Villa did in December.

will be a tactical battle, hopefully we come out of it well.

22 shots vs 2 shots for us
xG of 2.5 vs 0.6
6-0 corners

hope Pep and his staff will check that match again what went wrong so badly and why.
we could have lost it 3-0 easily.

Rico,Alvarez,Bobb to start.
Vikingo & Phil,Nunes off the bench. KDB 60 minutes, Bernard 70 minutes.

Assuming we're comfortable.

I voted a draw because everyone seemed flat yesterday, the toils and workload are taking their toll, and injuries mounting. Hopefully things will turn around, because I nearly always get things wrong

no one ripped us apart tactically this season as much imo as Emery and Villa did in December.

will be a tactical battle, hopefully we come out of it well.

22 shots vs 2 shots for us
xG of 2.5 vs 0.6
6-0 corners

hope Pep and his staff will check that match again what went wrong so badly and why.
we could have lost it 3-0 easily.

We had a midfield engine room consisting of Rico Lewis and a half fit Stones that game. While Villa were very good on the night we were down to the bare bones. We didnt have the players available to do anything else.

There were a few tired legs out there yesterday, so think we need to make changes to freshen things up a bit. Defence picks itself, but would like to see us mix things up a bit further forward.

Ortega
Lewis
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Foden
Grealish
Alvarez

Bring De Bruyne, Haaland and Doku on after 60 minutes when Villa’s legs are tiring to finish them off.

I'd play Kovacic in the middle with Rodri for this

They bossed us in midfield at their place last time and cut right through us.

We know Rodri missed that game, but when Kovacic and Rodri play together we do control things much better. I think this is a game that might require both.

If not then I'd go...

Rodri...Bernado
Foden...Kev...Grealish
Erl

Didn't bother naming goalie or defenders because i have no idea who is available.

I think Villa are ravaged with injuries so it wont be the Villa that tore us apart at their gaff. Think we'll win but it'll be ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.