Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end, come on City. Come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all.
Especially the Midlands Mardy Maulers, who think they are better than us. Think again you mealy mouthed villains!!
Especially the biased, stupid, know nowt media. Roy Keane you're a joke. The rest of you, your little red shirted friends need to work harder but of course to you they are better than us. You're another lot that can think again you ignorant, brainless fools.
Especially the Specsavers needing officials who think they can grind us down. Slow witted, slow running, simple minded nincompoops. Do you not realise who we are yet? WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. You morons, you fudge nugget, dill weeds.

Those at the match just keep yelling and shouting and yelling some more. We can do this.
Those on here, just keep yelling and shouting at the TV (I've just found out it's on TNT so I can watch it. I thought I wouldn't be able to and would have to keep looking at the Match Day Thread. Phewwww thank goodness I'm spared that. ;-)

John Boy get Pep to give you a go and score a goal, or score two or maybe three even. :-) Just don't get injured.
:-) :-) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.