Aston Villa on Saturday - Pre Match thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
After last night result we ..... well i mean the team! needs to get the foot on the gas hard and start getting results or you can write this season off. That would be disappointing admittedly we have not been our best which surprises me with all the talent we have maybe it's about time to inject some fresh talent and let our youngsters play. CTID

Keep our cool and keep going
finish in the top three is a priority for me now.After a bad run in the league really you could not pick a better 2 games to get back on track 6 points from the next 2 then let's kick on

6, 7 nil City with ease. Villa are the worst team I can remember seeing in the league since Ipswich. Sterling hat trick.

Any team in the league is capable of beating us. We have no confidence, no character, a manager who doesn't manage and doesn't believe in tactics. If Villa score first they will win.

We need to freshen things up,one or two kids in the line up would be good medicine for both the team and us supporters.

Cant even be arsed getting motivated for it tbh, the season is finishing with a whimper, Id expect the lowest crowd of the season for this one and a fucking crap atmosphere to go along side it.
The manager is coming across as more fucking clueless by the day, he's got gradually worse week by week over an eighteen month period.

For the money spent on this squad its a fucking joke, for the talent in the EDS collecting splinters up there arses its a fucking joke.His formations with a squad full of 30 year olds is a fucking joke.

I wish he'd fuck off tomorrow and take his archaic ideas with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.