Aston Villa Thread 2017/18

I don’t have much sympathy for Villa fans. I’ve lived in the West Midlands since the late 80s and they’ve always had a sense of entitlement and dislike of “money” clubs to equal Arsenal, Liverpool etc. Ok not as bad as Liverpool.
Never forget some colleagues taking me to Villa Park - I stood on the Holte End while we put 5 past them. Keeping silent was difficult that night.

I don’t have much sympathy for Villa fans. I’ve lived in the West Midlands since the late 80s and they’ve always had a sense of entitlement and dislike of “money” clubs to equal Arsenal, Liverpool etc. Ok not as bad as Liverpool.
Never forget some colleagues taking me to Villa Park - I stood on the Holte End while we put 5 past them. Keeping silent was difficult that night.

Was that the night Whitey scored four?

This is a good thing for Villa if they went up would been all swept under the carpet now they have to deal with it, get there house in Order and maybe end up with a better owner.

Fun fact as the game was postponed over the winter months when I'd just reached the motorway, by the time the game was played in late spring Mrs Moon was pregnant (after giving birth stopped attending games barring the odd one).

This remains the only away game that me, her and technically my lad @poc attended together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.