Aston Villa Thread 2017/18

Some funny bitter twisted shite on there that’s for sure.
But this comment is definitely my favorite by far...

I cant wait till those arabic clearings in the woods pull the plug when they have not won anything in 3 seasons time. Mancini = Overrated. Im not worried by Citeh at all, they are a circus. Id have Randy 100 times over those shish kebabs.

The players are bigger then the club FACT.

They are only interested in money.

Robinho isnt bothered anymore. RSC will be gone now his bum pal Hughes has had the tin can. Adebayor is overated. Their defence is a shambles.

**** Citeh. UTV!

That turned out well for you didn’t it lol

Some funny bitter twisted shite on there that’s for sure.
But this comment is definitely my favorite by far...

I cant wait till those arabic clearings in the woods pull the plug when they have not won anything in 3 seasons time. Mancini = Overrated. Im not worried by Citeh at all, they are a circus. Id have Randy 100 times over those shish kebabs.

The players are bigger then the club FACT.

They are only interested in money.

Robinho isnt bothered anymore. RSC will be gone now his bum pal Hughes has had the tin can. Adebayor is overated. Their defence is a shambles.

**** Citeh. UTV!

That turned out well for you didn’t it lol

Brilliant!

Stan collymore is the reason i hate villa. He represents them and actually knows little about football as well as being a bitter anti arab englander.
They live off 1982..backward ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.