Aston Villa Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez was at his best in a similar team to that during the 10-11 season. Happy with that.

Kun Aguero said:
xzbit04 said:
Aston Villa taking the piss with their press box menu!

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEh_gzoCIAAyTnw.jpg:large[/bigimg]

I bet their getting a slap up meal before the game and a couple pints at half time.

Doubt it, apparently you can only look at the food.

"Display" wtf's that about?

well no aguero and im pissed barry didnt start over garcia. garcia is so shit, why is he still playing games for us?
anyways, i hope garcia is the first to be subbed out. i also want to see sinclair get maybe 20 minutes in this game, the guy deserves more chances, he was great when he came off the bench last time he played, even though it was only 5 minutes

awesomeness said:
well no aguero and im pissed barry didnt start over garcia. garcia is so shit, why is he still playing games for us?
anyways, i hope garcia is the first to be subbed out. i also want to see sinclair get maybe 20 minutes in this game, the guy deserves more chances, he was great when he came off the bench last time he played, even though it was only 5 minutes
So, Garcia's shit, but you want to see more of Sinclair?

awesomeness said:
Because Barry has only just come back from injury?

awesomeness said:

hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.