Aston Villa

I quite like Villa. Team with plenty of young talented English players in.

Teams I can't stand are the likes of West Ham, Spuds, Fulham. Basically mediocre London clubs.

jimharri said:
BlueMooner87 said:
fuckin hate o'neil sufferes from typical small man syndrome prick!
He always gets his teams playing to their maximum potential, TBF.

on a personal note (and being a fellow northern irish) I hate O'Neil but you can't deny his talent for management...

Thaksins Love Child said:
I quite like Villa. Team with plenty of young talented English players in.

Teams I can't stand are the likes of West Ham, Spuds, Fulham. Basically mediocre London clubs.

I agree.

I also think O'Neil has a separate agenda to prove he should have had the England job after Sven by creating a winning side of future england players.

Trust me it's all O'Neill. Imagine Villa with another manager, mid table. The guy is a top class manager weather you like him or not.

Good luck to 'em I say...

Proper club, proper team, proper attitude and proper Manager.

Always had a soft spot for them actually...

Would like Villa to get 4th personally if we cant

Anyone but Wenger for me - i am sick of that moaning French **** whining about us constantly.

A few years outside the Champs league for Arsenal will see them lose Cesc and a few others - they will become that boring 1-0 shite again - nothing would give me greater pleasure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.