At City Today.

Re: Gary Cook: So Much For The Semi Final Family/Fan Experience

tasker said:
why didnt you wait till monday, so you could get them altogether?
Correct!!!

Re: Gary Cook: So Much For The Semi Final Family/Fan Experience

You should be happy you don't have to sit next to your bird, well done to Cooky i say.

On the forms we filled in at the start they wrote a number i reckon they must have only got to about 900 so there was that many transactions to deal with some people had 1 ticket on it and some had up to 8 on it
10 windows open so 90 transactions each to deal with over ?9 hours
about 6 mins/transaction not to bad.
what do you think

mcfcliam said:
GStar said:
I think it was around 13 - 1400 at the ground (cue was still huge mind) when i left at about 12:45 plus the ones who'd phoned up instead.

Looks like there'll be plenty of tickets to go around as the rush is usually at the very beginning.

So we should be alright for Saturday?

3,000 points.

I'm pulling these figures out of my arse, out of the air and from what people have said on here; but 3-5k on the CDS, 2-4k on 6,000 points?

So my pretty sketchy guess would be 5-7k were eligible today for tickets, around 1,500 turned up in person and judging by the length of time i spent on the phone (i phoned up, got through but they had my previous address, hung up phoned supporter services, changed my address, called back, got my ticket) i was never on hold for more than 5 mins, i got my ticket at 12:45 having been queuing outside for around 40 mins and it looked like i had a good couple of hours left to wait.

In short, 7k possible sales, maybe -3.5k tickets sold by the end of today?

petermanc said:
On the forms we filled in at the start they wrote a number i reckon they must have only got to about 900 so there was that many transactions to deal with some people had 1 ticket on it and some had up to 8 on it
10 windows open so 90 transactions each to deal with over ?9 hours
about 6 mins/transaction not to bad.
what do you think

I was '525' i got there about 8:40 think i heard someone say they were up to 1300 at about 11:30 but the main queue seemed to have been formed before i got there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.