At the end...

blue85moon

Miles and Miles away...part time supporter I'd say
Mancini ordered zabaleta back on to the pitch to applaud the fans. All 11 players came over to us...I've been waiting years for that to happen. Was disgusted at spurs the other week when only nedum had the balls to come over. Fergie does it with all the united players win lose or draw and remember mourinho doin the chin up to the Chelsea fans at the emirates and it should be the case at city-try and build as good a rapport as possible. It's a small gesture but greatly appreciated

That's great to hear. Bet you had a good time! Watching on the tv it sounded like none stop singing during the 2nd half. Well... except for 80 seconds of "Ole!" and 34 passes.

yeah good post mate i havent noticed that we didnt until now

mancini hasnt put a foot wrong yet and has praised our fans more times then hughes did in 18 months

even though i wasnt there i felt appreciated by it

that city fan hunging tevez made me laugh as well ;)

Atmosphere sounded superb through the box tonight, good to hear Bobby sent the troops over to the travelling fans...

Mancini has won alot of fans over quite quickly imo

not the first time this season when i've thought our away following was shite, first half was very quiet but secon half was pretty loud, still, we need to keep it going through 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.