At what age should a man not wear jeans?

I am not far off that. The reason I ask is I ordered a pair of Deisel jeans that have just arrived and (I admit they are a little skinny on the leg) and the kids have just take the piss for the last hour. As if I don’t have enough on my plate with the abuse I get in here?
Do they have 'rips' on the knees? ;-)

I am not far off that. The reason I ask is I ordered a pair of Deisel jeans that have just arrived and (I admit they are a little skinny on the leg) and the kids have just take the piss for the last hour. As if I don’t have enough on my plate with the abuse I get in here?

Lol. Made me laugh that! Hadn’t realised you were such a whipper-snapper, by the way.

Post a pic on here so you can get an opinion more reflective of society as a whole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.