Atheist/Agnostic

Skashion said:
ElanJo said:
I'm just quite particlelar about whose company I keep. Sorry
No need to apologise, like pauldominic I believe you bring a lot of color and charge to the forum.

Yes but is he Mandelson or Campbell in disguise?

Mandelson is the prince of darkness in my book.

Alistair reminds me of Brendan Cole - alpha male puppy in the hands of a strong woman like Natasha.<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 pm --<br /><br />
ElanJo said:
Skashion said:
ElanJo said:
No need to apologise, like pauldominic I believe you bring a lot of color and charge to the forum.

As true as that may be, I fear I must soon spend less time on here and more time in the gym. I have acquired too much mass.

I doubt that :)

Skashion said:
ElanJo said:
As true as that may be, I fear I must soon spend less time on here and more time in the gym. I have acquired too much mass.
Don't bother with gyms, the only people who go to gyms are the decay of society.

I thought it was standard practice to go to the gym in order to get fit and strong?

-- Thu May 12, 2011 8:55 pm --

pauldominic said:
Skashion said:
ElanJo said:

Yes but is he Mandelson or Campbell in disguise?

Mandelson is the prince of darkness in my book.

Alistair reminds me of Brendan Cole - alpha male puppy in the hands of a strong woman like Natasha.

Neither.

I walk like a duck and quark like a duck and so I must be a duck.

@ ska & ej

Good work lads, I'd just like to say, in the immortal words of the man from the SKY,

"take a bo son"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.