Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

Crybabies whining against the ref, worst fans in world football, no wonder no one likes you guys ( bitches ) in England
look-son-a-fucking-wanker.jpg

I must sound like a stuck record sometimes, but I referee Walking Football (doing some Internationals next weekend). The level of dissent allowed by these referees is shocking. I (we, as Walking Football referees, certainly in Wales where I referee) warn players once about dissent, second time it is a Red Card and off. I think I would probably have sent off the whole AM team after about 20 minutes.....

Very rarely get any shit like that in rugby. Refs generally respected, or at least listened to. Don’t know why dickhead footballers are allowed to give the ref so much shit.

What happened to us in the second half might stay mystery forever, we just refused to play even when allowed. Bernardo probably had the worst game of his career and probably our worst half of football under Pep. We tried to play professionally and they came out after the break with passion, heart and nastiness El Cholo has instilled in them for all these years. I am not sure Foden was up for it after that thuggery, but he manned up. I was right about KdB, he should not be pushed to produce with this kind of opposition, he just fucked himself up. Cannot complain about defence and shout to Zinch for protecting Foden from that asshole.

I don't know what happened to us after we came out for the second half, but it was shocking.

No pass into midfield, Eddie having to kick long, Gundo gassed, Sterling anonymous.

If this was Pep's Champs League aberration for this season, at least it came now.

Cancelo out of the semi first leg, Walker and Kev possibly out, Phil kicked to shit.

Saturday is going to be a painful day I fear.

Stones and Eddie were heroes and Fern settled us down when we needed it.

Love Zinchenko even more after going after Savic.

Well done boys, had our luck, but showed immense bollocks.

Fucking get in! Resolute or what. Stones MOTM. Hopefully Kev and Kyle recover quickly enough. Two biggest trophies at our mercy - come on the boys! CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.