Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

The officiating was a fucking disgrace.

Felipe should have gone for that disgusting assault on Phil in the first half. Savić should have received a red for his head-butt on Raheem.

Well done to all of the lads for keeping their heads - and their cool - in the face of some horrendous provocation from the Atlético players and the intimidating atmosphere inside the Wanda Metropolitano.

And congratulations on reaching the Champions League semifinal for the second consecutive season.
The ref had lost control and BT were trying to sell it as him trying to let them play.

It was a fucking disgrace and the sort of thing I would expect to see from a bunch of pissed up, knobheads playing Sunday league.

Honestly drained after that. I honestly feel
Like we just write Saturday off almost as the players in that second half looked utterly fucked. As bad a half of football I’ve seen from us other than we stood up to the biggest shithouse football side I’ve ever seen. We move on but Sunday and tonight will really take a toll on us.
Players showed a lot of bottle tonight. I hope they show more on Saturday than some of the fans here on. We were always going to be up against it anyway, with Liverpool having the home tie and the easiest opponents in the draw whereas the opposite is probably true for us. But that doesn't mean we'll lose.

1553.jpg

2166.jpg

2199.jpg
Lol @ chipmunk face Suarez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.