Atletico Madrid Away Travel package - Sold Out

Bought tickets today on a whim. That package has sold out. Anyone got any recommendations haha

Going Manchester to Alicante then train up from Alicante then fly to London Stanstead at 6:30 on the 14th, then train up from London to town. Worked out about 400 PP match tickets included. So done ok I think.
It's certainly not helping with Chelsea playing there the night before us.
Travelling a day or two before our game puts you chasing the same flights as them. Great planning by the powers that be. NOT!

I managed to get flights, with a couple of hours at Palma, for about £120 and then I'm flying back to London for another £100. Hotel for 2 nights was 90 so I'm happy enough with that.

It's certainly not helping with Chelsea playing there the night before us.
Travelling a day or two before our game puts you chasing the same flights as them. Great planning by the powers that be. NOT!
The only way to avoid that situation would have been to fix the draw. Can hardly blame UEFA for this.

How do we get the actual tickets? Will the club send them to us or do we collect over there ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.