Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

Just seen the clip on Radio Marca on Twitter. Police charging the City fans.
I seen that Big Steves post on Instagram , city and Chelsea fans across from each other in the square , bound to be a few skirmishes

I seen that Big Steves post on Instagram , city and Chelsea fans across from each other in the square , bound to be a few skirmishes

We are in Madrid, and at about 7.30pm there was some City fans making complete twats of themselves on the shopping street just off the Playa Mayor, got the fealing the Police are going to loose their patience and just wade in on the pricks

We are in Madrid, and at about 7.30pm there was some City fans making complete twats of themselves on the shopping street just off the Playa Mayor, got the fealing the Police are going to loose their patience and just wade in on the pricks
Some of these young chaps just don’t have a clue. They would have been eaten alive in the 90s.
Cringing to watch them act up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.