Atmophere for notts county

Absolutely essential to give it large for the lads . . what's the advantage in a home replay if we don't do our part by giving massive support.
It's a cup game and the county fans will have a good allocation. They'll fill it too - and be as noisy as hell because this, to them, is about as big as it gets.
It'll be a noise competition and we'll need to be pumped up to belt it out.

Up to us to give 'em an awesome reception!!!!!!!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
blueskyandback said:
We dont make it easy for ourselves. Instead of locating away fans high up out of the way we give them the prime area behind a goal where they can be heard and seen. We should relocate away fans for league and cup games high up in either the west or east stands or both.

But I agree sometimes we dont maintain a voice for the players

We should be able to beat notts county noise or no noise!

I agree we should be able to beat them but it would be great every now and again if we sounded as though we were enjoying ourselves. Too often we are so quiet. Its as much up to us to get the team going as it is for them to get us going

I know what you lot are on about we use to give away fans our kop stand!!! Until fans protested about it and we got it back. Now we shove away fans in the corner of the stadium.

Even the smallest away followings could make noise in that stand

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pALUdvqcI0s[/youtube]

I got my ticket yesterday and was told that at least level three of the East Stand isnt going to be open. Too many part timers will watch it on TV instead of getting of their selective fat arses and supporting the team. Twats

We could all take a leaf out of the Poznan fans approach to support. I think they showed all of us how to do it irrespective of how well the team is doing ............ although they were a little military rather than spontaneous

SuperNotts said:
I know what you lot are on about we use to give away fans our kop stand!!! Until fans protested about it and we got it back. Now we shove away fans in the corner of the stadium.

Even the smallest away followings could make noise in that stand

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pALUdvqcI0s[/youtube]
God you do my head in

even though City/County winner still have to play Villa 5th round, is the quarterfinal draw this weekend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.