atmosphere - 12th man

Goats left knee

are you all singing your hearts out? the commentators gave us some grief the other night, as if to say couldnt be arsed. I havent been to anything near as many games as usual this season unfortunately, but after enduring so much heartache and pain, why sit quiet now?? City fans can and should be the difference in claiming this title!! dont let the media pressure and nerves into the stands! COME ON CITY!!!!

I sing "my heart out" every game and gave my fair share on Wednesday but it was hard to still not having my voice back from Sunday! They only mentioned it on Wednesday night, they didn't say how amazing it was in the 2nd half on Sunday when we were 10 men and 3-1 down in a derby! Surely they could have ranted about United fans atmosphere in the 2nd half being shit when they were 3-0 up and a man up?

Look nothing is going to change unless we actually get organised! Most clubs outside the UK do. Especially in eastern europe, probably a culture thing.

Very recent games (Arsenal, Stoke, Liverpool in the league and the derby second half) have proved that when just twenty or thirty people in every block just try that little bit harder to get behind the team the whole stadium atmosphere changes and increases ten fold. As a result the team puts in extra effort (they really do!).

The other night against Liverpool was an embarrassment and the less said the better. In fact, I don't want to hear another thing about it, it was really that bad! I want to put Wednesday behind us and move on!

pretty sure lawro defended us when the commentator gave us a bit of stick, saying that we'd had a fair few home games recently.

atomosphere on weds was shite as has a few aways, city seem to be gettin a different crowd kids and families now

Luc said:
Look nothing is going to change unless we actually get organised! Most clubs outside the UK do. Especially in eastern europe, probably a culture thing.

Nah it can be done here

marios stress ball said:
Luc said:

Nah it can be done here

just wondered seems as though your on a lot of the atmosphere threads like myself ever considered joining the blue alliance, I cant cos of work and not always being able to attend wbu ?

The media just pick and choose as it suits. All they would need to do is look back a couple of days and see the 3 - 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.