atmosphere - 12th man

People say it's down to culture... I say it's because of how we're treated and what we're told to do that makes out atmospheres so shit.

Also football is becoming baseball now and is all pc in this country. I'm not gonna go on another massive rant like I usually do but there is so much wrong with football in this country now. :s

I think the atmosphere in 111 is gr8 most games, but we can't do it all on our own ! The South Stand have a sing also, but we need all other's joining in ! Whenever City do a survey regards creating atmosphere, I alway's tell em to forget the South Stand and concentrate on Family, Kippax & Bell End stands to help create atmosphere !

mancharlie said:
I think the atmosphere in 111 is gr8 most games, but we can't do it all on our own ! The South Stand have a sing also, but we need all other's joining in ! Whenever City do a survey regards creating atmosphere, I alway's tell em to forget the South Stand and concentrate on Family, Kippax & Bell End stands to help create atmosphere !

I don't think SS are that good tbh. Not compared to the kippax corner. I think it's because they can see the away fans and 'vibe' off them. I'm not being biased towards the kippax, I've stood in both kippax and SS and the kippax is far more mental. It would be great if the away fans could be pushed round to the corner of CBS and SS. That was fans all the way from SS to kippax are joined and can see the away fans(and pick out the fatties)!

marios stress ball said:
mancharlie said:

I don't think SS are that good tbh. Not compared to the kippax corner. I think it's because they can see the away fans and 'vibe' off them. I'm not being biased towards the kippax, I've stood in both kippax and SS and the kippax is far more mental. It would be great if the away fans could be pushed round to the corner of CBS and SS. That was fans all the way from SS to kippax are joined and can see the away fans(and pick out the fatties)!

Im sorry but to build a successful atmosphere singing to opposition fatties is small time. Yes its great banter but we need club songs being sung by all fans in the stadium. An extra 1k calling a ginger geordie fat is not an improvement, please realise that.

We don't need more banter as a club, we probably have the best banter as a fanbase (especially the singing section). What we need is more people singing. Third tiers and the family stand should join in even if they want to stay sat. German atmosphere is similar to ours on a larger scale. We have an unofficial safe standing section already, even if it is small. The difference is, in Germany, fans outside the standing sections still back the team, at our stadium they choose to sit in silence. That is why the club is experimenting moving them and these old lazy farts will continue to moan without doing anything about it, except moaning.

I think that it is a culture thing. Even Anfield, old trafford and the majority of english stadiums have long spells of quietness among the fans.

I would love to see a whole side dedicated to signing City Supporters. WE should brand it and create a passionate zone full of 90min screaming, clapping, jumping and signing.

That is why i'm all for moving the away fans. Make that whole side behind the goal our 'kop'. This would be enough. Then the onus on the rest of the stadium wouldnt have to be of such an issue.

Also i think that the design of the roof negates the effectiveness of sound amplification, etc.

ManCitizens. said:
marios stress ball said:
mancharlie said:

Im sorry but to build a successful atmosphere singing to opposition fatties is small time. Yes its great banter but we need club songs being sung by all fans in the stadium. An extra 1k calling a ginger geordie fat is not an improvement, please realise that.

We don't need more banter as a club, we probably have the best banter as a fanbase (especially the singing section). What we need is more people singing. Third tiers and the family stand should join in even if they want to stay sat. German atmosphere is similar to ours on a larger scale. We have an unofficial safe standing section already, even if it is small. The difference is, in Germany, fans outside the standing sections still back the team, at our stadium they choose to sit in silence. That is why the club is experimenting moving them and these old lazy farts will continue to moan without doing anything about it, except moaning.

I didn't just say to make fun off them. People they "vibe" off them like they have someone to compete with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.