Atmosphere 2024/25

jrb

Is there any news on SSL3 going full rail seating/safe standing? I did the Stadium Tour in Easter and was told it was on the agenda or planned.

Is there any news on SSL3 going full rail seating/safe standing? I did the Stadium Tour in Easter and was told it was on the agenda or planned.
I’d assume some kind of survey would be sent out to ST holders in SSL3 before this would be given the go ahead. I’m in 315 and heard nothing about it. Personally I would love rail seating up there but I’m sure there’s some who wouldn’t.

I’m surprised they never put it in 314 next to the away fans as they tend to stand for the whole game anyway. Would think from a safety perspective it would have been a no brainer.

I’d assume some kind of survey would be sent out to ST holders in SSL3 before this would be given the go ahead. I’m in 315 and heard nothing about it. Personally I would love rail seating up there but I’m sure there’s some who wouldn’t.

I’m surprised they never put it in 314 next to the away fans as they tend to stand for the whole game anyway. Would think from a safety perspective it would have been a no brainer.
It’s weird how they did the back few rows both home and away end. I’d love the rail seats too.

It’s weird how they did the back few rows both home and away end. I’d love the rail seats too.
Don’t think they’ve done any rail seating in the home end. They started with the back of the away end and moved down to the front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.