Atmosphere 2024/25

Watching the Newcastle game, and the famous toon atmosphere is sadly lacking. Dead, and they are winning.

Seemed very noisy to me in the upper tier but I was next to a young lad starting off song after song (probably not Tim of the Oak, no offence!)
You will need to sing a bit louder next time for the rest of the stand to hear you. Each to their own but the atmosphere was dire.

You will need to sing a bit louder next time for the rest of the stand to hear you. Each to their own but the atmosphere was dire.
Hard for me to judge as it was so loud right next to me! The separation of the away fans with the yawning gap between the two tiers obviously doesn’t help. I was also very grateful to the lead singer for retrieving my glasses case after the Poznan so the contents may have been rose tinted

Hard for me to judge as it was so loud right next to me! The separation of the away fans with the yawning gap between the two tiers obviously doesn’t help. I was also very grateful to the lead singer for retrieving my glasses case after the Poznan so the contents may have been rose tinted
The Poznan was a definite highlight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.