atmosphere at the swamp

Hayley Croppers chopper

After the game at the swamp last week , slur alex and Phelan both commended the rags fans for the atmosphere.
They said if the fans perform like that , then the rags would perform for them.
Does anyone think that the incessant ocean finance song was presumed by the rags to be their own fans making the noise because apart from the goals they scored I thought they were poor in comparison to us.

one of the supervisors at the site I am on (in Berkshire) is a rag season ticket holder, he was sat just to the left of us and said the atmosphere that night reminded him of the night games 20 years ago when rivalries were more intense, in his words 'it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up'
He thought our 'Ocean Finance' song was really good and pissed himself at our 'Fuck off back to London' song.....he is from near there ;o)

He asked me if I wanted to travel up with them in a minibus, no fucking way was I gonna spend that amount of time cooped up with 10 rags!

I agree with the OP.

I don't really like the ocean finance song and it was sung well too often. People were partaking just because it was against the munichs. It possibly spurred their players on as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.