Atmosphere in the ground !

I prefer the south stand theres more of a camaraderie between the fans there. Most have sat there since we moved to coms and it's always a laugh with some of the random shit people shout out even if it's not always the loudest.

wearethesouthstand said:
if the atmosphere is being described as poor and we have a dedicated "singing section" then they can't be that good can they...

117 is the best always has been always will be
yeah sometimes its goes quiet, early kicks off don't help i think but there you go....

what makes me laugh is that people who sit in 110/111 seem to have a chip on their shoulder about not being recognised "look at us, look at us.. we're the singing section, why does no-one give us any credit, blah blah"

there's plenty of times when the singing section goes quiet as well but no-one seems to bring that up...

But dont worry too much, there are some people that think the atmosphere was excellent at every game we played at Maine Road as well.

law74 said:
wearethesouthstand said:
if the atmosphere is being described as poor and we have a dedicated "singing section" then they can't be that good can they...

117 is the best always has been always will be
yeah sometimes its goes quiet, early kicks off don't help i think but there you go....

what makes me laugh is that people who sit in 110/111 seem to have a chip on their shoulder about not being recognised "look at us, look at us.. we're the singing section, why does no-one give us any credit, blah blah"

there's plenty of times when the singing section goes quiet as well but no-one seems to bring that up...

But dont worry too much, there are some people that think the atmosphere was excellent at every game we played at Maine Road as well.

Which it wasn't! But we had a stand as famous and reknowned as The Spion Kop, The Shed End, The Leazes, The Gallogate End etc in The Kippax! Go ask a Cockney or a Geordie or the media what our stand is called now... they wouldn't know! Even if you don't give a shit what other fans think, ask me what is the stand we are proud of as a club and that's something that's worth being part of... there isn't one!

danburge82 said:
law74 said:

Which it wasn't! But we had a stand as famous and reknowned as The Spion Kop, The Shed End, The Leazes, The Gallogate End etc in The Kippax! Go ask a Cockney or a Geordie or the media what our stand is called now... they wouldn't know! Even if you don't give a shit what other fans think, ask me what is the stand we are proud of as a club and that's something that's worth being part of... there isn't one!

true but I blame the club for that for two reasons

a) not naming the stands
b) Sticking the aways fans between the two sets of kind of vocal fans

Move the away fans to the top of the 3rd tier and don't give them a look in. Then make the south stand one big singing section where no away fans drown us out and the 2 sides dont compete with each other.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:53 pm --<br /><br />Move the away fans to the top of the 3rd tier and don't give them a look in. Then make the south stand one big singing section where no away fans drown us out and the 2 sides dont compete with each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.