Atmosphere on Sunday

mancityscot

we need to get the place rocking. before kick off and during the game. every fan should give it their all, screaming and signing for the players willing them across that much wanted finish line. Even if its 0-0 we should be doing the same as the players should hopefully respond like they did vs united and newcastle. we can be that extra man. make it a hostile atmosphere for the qpr players, do what the newcastle fans did to our players but on a bigger scale. hound them off the ball and make it a caldron of noise.
Thats what i hope happens anyway

But can any of you see it panning out differently? i cant account for 45,000 fans. so do you see it quite tense until we (hopefully) get the first goal or can you see everyone doing what ive just stated above?

i just hope its euphoric and hopefully an atmosphere and day to remember

mancityscot said:
we need to get the place rocking. before kick off and during kick off. every fan should give it their all, screaming and signing for the players willing them across that much wanted finish line. Even if its 0-0 we should be doing the same as the players should hopefully respond like they did vs united and newcastle. we can be that extra man. make it a hostile atmosphere for the qpr players, do what the newcastle fans did to our players but on a bigger scale. hound them off the ball and make it a caldron of noise.
Thats what i hope happens anyway

But can any of you see it panning out differently? i cant account for 45,000 fans. so do you see it quite tense until we (hopefully) get the first goal or can you see everyone doing what ive just stated above?

i just hope its euphoric and hopefully an atmosphere and day to remember

The biggest concern is that if we aint winning at half time fans will start getting nervous we need to hold our nerves

I'm 100% confident that the Atmosphere on Sunday is going to outshine Hamburg and the Derby Ten Fold, yes we will be all nervous as fuck but the magnitude and importance of this game will put the nerves to bed.

Im gonna be stuck watching it on TV. I want to hear that whole fucking stadium rocking for 90 minute solid.

These pointless pre-match rabble rousing letsbe avenue threads are always worth a smile.

Sunday, 2.57pm

'right, come on lads, it's a bit quiet in here. Remember that thread on blue moon where that guy told us we needed to get behind the team today? Well he was right. I CAN'T HEAR YOU....'

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
We will be at least 2 up by half time, the atmosphere will take care of itself on Sunday.

I'm with you fella, be like Charlton all over again, but much better....

At kick off there will be a rousing Blue Moon with scarves held aloft. This will then be followed by a Poznan with the obvious City City City followed by a frantic Come on City until the first goal. Then its anyone's guess. Can't wait. Two more sleeps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.