Atmosphere (positive)

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 14625

I am probably the biggest critic of our atmosphere. This season I have been very disappointed in it. But in the last two games it's been better. I thought everyone was up for it against Arsenal and I was especially impressed with the East Stand (where I sit), there were people around me who never mutter a single word during a whole season who were up singing and giving it the "GO ON!"s. Then last night I thought we had the retorts and humour back. I've thought a few times after travelling fans try and take the piss that we've lacked the comebacks recently. But last night we absolutely domed the fuck out of them Stokies, they genuinely looked embarrassed! We've still got a few shit songs, but that's always going to be the case, I'm just happy there seems to be more of an up-for-it attitude with us this week, and I'm very much hoping it continues. We've got West Brom away next, which was our best atmosphere last season, so hopefully it will continue.

It was just disappointing that both stands were singing the new David Silva song. I thought they'd have sung one of the ones written on here. Maybe the one to the tune of Oakey Cokie that you all settled on, or the Agadoo one.

Didsbury Dave said:
It was just disappointing that both stands were singing the new David Silva song. I thought they'd have sung one of the ones written on here. Maybe the one to the tune of Oakey Cokie that you all settled on, or the Agadoo one.

hey everyone - look at me - I was in Spain

Didsbury Dave said:
You're boring!

the humour was good, but the obly thing I dont like is when we were 3 nil up the atmos seemed to die down,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.