Atmosphere (positive)

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
My ultimate xmas present would be a flight and a ticket in the away end at West Brom. The atmosphere, being top of the league after a nice xmas dinner and playing some of the best football we've ever seen...will be brilliant. I expect to hear an array of classic songs loud and proud from the terraces.

Never felt more like singing....
I'm dreaming of a blue wembley...
Jingle bells jingle bells....
We are City..super City
Bluemoon......
Hark now hear....

Make the most of it blues, you don't know how lucky you are...

*picks up phone to travel agent*

finally someone with a post on the atmophere geting better at city which it is! more and more people at the end of the south stand and the kipax are standing and singing which is good too see, we showed again last night why we are the best fans for humor in the world! duno if anyone saw my ginat flag in the south stand but want to get more people invloved doing it together as it looks good and makes for a beter atmophere

The Silva song may of worked in Villarreal and at away games(as we havent any alternative yet) but it won't catch on like the ballotelli song as it's neither witty or quirky. Infact it's embarrassingly shite. "He is the maestro of Maine road" WTF!!!

We need a proper original song that is worthy enough to be sung about the best player we have had in modern times!

bluemoon risin' said:
The Silva song may of worked in Villarreal and at away games(as we havent any alternative yet) but it won't catch on like the ballotelli song as it's neither witty or quirky. Infact it's embarrassingly shite. "He is the maestro of Maine road" WTF!!!

We need a proper original song that is worthy enough to be sung about the best player we have had in modern times!

It started in the pubs of spain. It was sung by the away end in villareal. Since then it is repeatedly sung in the pubs around away grounds, and
Was given a few airings by sections of the away end at qpr. At anfield the whole away end sung it loudly. The concourses at coms have witnessed it increasingly and The singing section had a go at it last night but it was a bit half arsed. it was, however sung by the whole south stand.

But it'll never catch on, mate, never. Because bluemoon doesnt like it, and that's what really counts.

He never even played at Maine road FFS. Why don't we change it to "he is the merlin of our team' as was agreed on here when the song first came out? That's much better. Maybe get it started at the junior blues pantomime and take it from there?

MCFCTamsie said:
finally someone with a post on the atmophere geting better at city which it is! more and more people at the end of the south stand and the kipax are standing and singing which is good too see, we showed again last night why we are the best fans for humor in the world! duno if anyone saw my ginat flag in the south stand but want to get more people invloved doing it together as it looks good and makes for a beter atmophere

Was it the Argentinian one being waved? I think that's new anyway

@Didsbury, fucking hell mate did you make the Silva song or something, you're a proper advocate for it.

New song time! Oh my lads etc,etc, walking up Joe mercer way,to see mancinis aces? Is it time, to recognise were almost at the verge of greatness.

Puppet Master Silva said:
MCFCTamsie said:

Was it the Argentinian one being waved? I think that's new anyway

@Didsbury, fucking hell mate did you make the Silva song or something, you're a proper advocate for it.

yeah mate that was mine, want others to start doing it before games ECT only cost 10 quid for that flag and should last a while

I think the crowd is just adapting to the way of supporting the lads. We now expect to be entertained and to score goals and it's almost like everyone is getting used to it.

It's gone from a rather anxious/extreme experience to a confident experience within the space of a few years. It's completely different, But how good is it just watching the team play in this style, it's fucking amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.