atmosphere / songs for wednesday

wearethesouthstand

please please please can everyone try and get 3 or 4 pints in before kick off, even if you are working till half five like me. you feel better about singing when you've had a few.

loads of people on her are happy to make up new songs but lots of them never get sung.

when you get to the ground, don't even bother watching the match, just turn all your attention on the united end and chip away at them and give them non stop abuse

i always have one eye on the atmosphere and this is a game where you think the atmosphere will look after itself, well not necessarily, what we don't want is , good from the city fans for 15/20 minutes then it all goes quiet if we have not made a breakthrough, we have to keep chanting and not let 6,000 united fans ,who potentially could make a lot of noise, not let them dominate...

their away support can be good at times, what we have to do as well as singing our own songs is to chip away at them (blocks 110,111) and (119-122) to lead the way here and chant at them so they have to respond, unfortunately for the thickos in their end they aren't that smart at coming up with stuff off the cuff and this is the way to make sure we keep a lid on their end...

i have a few suggestions and if anyone has any new songs they could add them at the bottom of this thread... personally when the lights go out match pre-match i will be chanting "SHIT ON UNITED, SHIT ON UNITED TONIGHT" and i hope the whole ground joins in !!!

a billion in debt, we're having a laugh

your stupid clock, is coming down
your stupid clock, is coming down (same tune as above)

USA USA USA

you're only here cos its' CITY

ferguson, bitter as f**k
ferguson, bitter as f**k

team full of scousers, you're just a team full of scousers (if shrek and owen start)

the money's all gone
the money's all gonnnnnnn
you're not buying anyone
the money's all gone

Just 3 or 4 pints my my some of you cant take your ale ;) i am in work till 6.30 but i will be bringing booze with me to get me going and i will proberbly try and get a couple in for lunch COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wearethesouthstand said:
please please please can everyone try and get 3 or 4 pints in before kick off, even if you are working till half five like me. you feel better about singing when you've had a few.

loads of people on her are happy to make up new songs but lots of them never get sung.

when you get to the ground, don't even bother watching the match, just turn all your attention on the united end and chip away at them and give them non stop abuse

i always have one eye on the atmosphere and this is a game where you think the atmosphere will look after itself, well not necessarily, what we don't want is , good from the city fans for 15/20 minutes then it all goes quiet if we have not made a breakthrough, we have to keep chanting and not let 6,000 united fans ,who potentially could make a lot of noise, not let them dominate...

their away support can be good at times, what we have to do as well as singing our own songs is to chip away at them (blocks 110,111) and (119-122) to lead the way here and chant at them so they have to respond, unfortunately for the thickos in their end they aren't that smart at coming up with stuff off the cuff and this is the way to make sure we keep a lid on their end...

i have a few suggestions and if anyone has any new songs they could add them at the bottom of this thread... personally when the lights go out match pre-match i will be chanting "SHIT ON UNITED, SHIT ON UNITED TONIGHT" and i hope the whole ground joins in !!!

your stupid clock, is coming down
your stupid clock, is coming down (same tune as above)

USA USA USA

you're only here cos its' CITY

ferguson, bitter as f**k
ferguson, bitter as f**k

team full of scousers, you're just a team full of scousers (if shrek and owen start)

the money's all gone
the money's all gonnnnnnn
you're not buying anyone
the money's all gone
£40 for a ticket I WILL BE WATCHING THE MATCH, the atmosphere will take care of itself

...........................................C.T.I.D......................................

I WAS HOPING TO GET TO THE MARY DS ALL DAY BUT I HAVE HEARD RUMOURS ITS SHUT. dint mean to shout by the way.

Roberto Mancini said:
SouthStandStander said:
why cant you... roberto!

not in manchester

You would'nt know where it is anyway you silly rag maggot, now run along, put yer' dungarees on and tend to the Sheep you little inbred deliverance merchant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.