Atmosphere tomorrow

A A

Anonymous

Lets get eastlands rocking the poznan fans showed us how an atmosphere should be.I would love to see us do the jumping up and down thing they did.

Come on fellow city fans lets get behind the team and sing them to victory.

COME ON CITY

why we got to jump up and down like a bunch of geordies
just fucking sing till you lungs collapse and go in to work monday without the abililty to speak

noely said:
why we got to jump up and down like a bunch of geordies
just fucking sing till you lungs collapse and go in to work monday without the abililty to speak

Because it added to the atmosphere on Thursday night. Poznan were briliiant. We followed in jest. It was a laugh, but it opened our eyes. It showed what you can achieve support wise when you try. And that includes jumping up and down.

And yes, singing is great. So is bouncing around.(backwards) It's also funny as f***.

And yes, singing is great. So is bouncing around.(backwards) It's also funny as f***.[/quote]

agree, is there any chance youll have the loudspeaker or is that just for euopa games, cos I think you should do it for every game granted it works and everyones behind it

to be fair last seasons game vs arse was one of the best atmospheres and ade's celebration made it all the more special

I totally agree. Apart from the cup game against the rags with that being a night match the best atmosphere was against the Arse. This season with this squad will be even better. Let's do 'em Blues.

You are right there D,Arse last season was special the game
had everything,can't see as many goals this time.looks like you
were right about the hammers...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.