Atmosphere tomorrow

the so called singing section has to start making some noise and the rest of the stadium will follow .

I'd love to see the bouncing thing at our games!

Take a look at this:
Skip to 2:28 in the video. It's Legia Warsaw, a major foe of Lech Poznan. This would be ridiculous at our games!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMY6Au6e9Ak[/youtube]

Oh, one more thing, that was a friendly game!!!

I honestly think that the atmosphere against Arsenal last year was amazing, possibly the best since we have moved to Eastlands. Ade's goal and celebration helped towards this but all in all it was buzzing in Eastlands. We must get it going like this again today, we need to be the 12th man to lift the team, come on blues!!!

Just Gary said:
I'd love to see the bouncing thing at our games!

Take a look at this:
Skip to 2:28 in the video. It's Legia Warsaw, a major foe of Lech Poznan. This would be ridiculous at our games!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMY6Au6e9Ak[/youtube]

Oh, one more thing, that was a friendly game!!!

i too would also love it, but we dont have songs that last longer than 10 seconds so we would look like idiots just bouncing n not singing

Fans waving scarfs to zombie nation kernkraft 400 was always a cracker. I don't think much will happen though, its usually block 110 that makes noise.

Its been extremely shit at Eastlands for fans making noise. At maine road there was none of this sissy sitting down for the full 90.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Fans waving scarfs to zombie nation kernkraft 400 was always a cracker. I don't think much will happen though, its usually block 110 that makes noise.

Its been extremely shit at Eastlands for fans making noise. At maine road there was none of this sissy sitting down for the full 90.

There were many many games at Maine Rd where the atmosphere was shit.. I think people just tend to remember the good days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.