Atmosphere tonight

A A

Anonymous

Thought it was fantastic at times, but a lot of nerves in the air, east stand singing section was great when it got going, south stand was quiet as usual and the North stand wich I was in was pretty good actually.

Brilliant atmosphere, not sure if Hamburg level but excellent. Even 102 was louder than usual.

Surprised by the lack of bananas tbh, could count them on one hand.

LoveCity said:
Brilliant atmosphere, not sure if Hamburg level but excellent. Even 102 was louder than usual.

Surprised by the lack of bananas tbh, could count them on one hand.

No way near hamburg in terms of atmosphere- the stadium literally rocked, was really good though tonight

bluebannana said:
Thought it was fantastic at times, but a lot of nerves in the air, east stand singing section was great when it got going, south stand was quiet as usual and the North stand wich I was in was pretty good actually.

i thought the south stand was better than the "kippax" tonight. and i was sat other side of the ground to both.

ban-mcfc said:
bluebannana said:

i thought the south stand was better than the "kippax" tonight. and i was sat other side of the ground to both.

Personally opininon mate , but could not hear the south stand as much as the kippax from the north stand

My first City game. I thought the atmosphere was flat considering it was a champions league tie, and that it was City's first in what, 40 odd years?

Credit to the corner who continually tried to get it going, but the majority of the stadium doesn't join in.

PS. City need some new songs. Edin Dzeko and We're not really here are a bit, well, crap.

Enjoyed the Balotelli song though :)

Most fans were too nervous

It was OK

If we'd have gone a goal up, the roof would have come off and it would have been very different. Nowadays fans only sing when they are winning. When Napoli scored, the home ends went dead for minutes. 9 out of 10 City fans have no concept of supporting and getting behind the team, but you can say that about a lot of clubs, and we're much better than most

rangersfc said:
My first City game. I thought the atmosphere was flat considering it was a champions league tie, and that it was City's first in what, 40 odd years?

Credit to the corner who continually tried to get it going, but the majority of the stadium doesn't join in.

PS. City need some new songs. Edin Dzeko and We're not really here are a bit, well, crap.

Enjoyed the Balotelli song though :)

don't bother coming back.

we're not really here is a classic for city fans.

and you don't know the origins so don't comment.

at least we don't sing sectarian bollocks and threaten to letter bomb people.

p.s scottish football is wank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.