Atmosphere yesterday

I wasn't at the game, I couldn't afford to come home for it, but I watched it on tv, and the first 25 minutes or so sounded good, but after that it just became a routine game and a nice trip for families, so atmosphere suffered. One thing that made me feel a bit down about the atmosphere though, and I don't know why it did, but there was one kid shown on tv with binoculars. I imagine he was in CB or East level 3, but I thought that was a bit of an exaggeration of how high up he was, I've sat up there and it really doesn't warrant binoculars.

Apologies if that was a Blue Mooner's kid, but it didn't feel like it belonged at a football match, the opera maybe. And yes I'm prepared for anyone that wants to have a go at me for mentioning such a ridiculous thing as its 'all part of being a growing club' and 'I have a small club mentality', but just felt strange to see.

southstander93 said:
I wasn't at the game, I couldn't afford to come home for it, but I watched it on tv, and the first 25 minutes or so sounded good, but after that it just became a routine game and a nice trip for families, so atmosphere suffered. One thing that made me feel a bit down about the atmosphere though, and I don't know why it did, but there was one kid shown on tv with binoculars. I imagine he was in CB or East level 3, but I thought that was a bit of an exaggeration of how high up he was, I've sat up there and it really doesn't warrant binoculars.

Apologies if that was a Blue Mooner's kid, but it didn't feel like it belonged at a football match, the opera maybe. And yes I'm prepared for anyone that wants to have a go at me for mentioning such a ridiculous thing as its 'all part of being a growing club' and 'I have a small club mentality', but just felt strange to see.

poor twat is probably half blind. Be ashamed.

Originals said:
What was that about when some blues clapped Leeds when they sang "stand up if you hate Man U?"

Embarrassing.
For whom? Not as embarrassing as Watford fans chanting "United"...

mancityvstoke said:
southstander93 said:

If true then fair enough, I would apologise, but just my opinion.

southstander93 said:

He might have been perving on Garcia's bird.

allan harper said:
southstander93 said:

He might have been perving on Garcia's bird.

I thought a camera would be less conspicuous.

southstander93 said:
mancityvstoke said:
southstander93 said:

If true then fair enough, I would apologise, but just my opinion.

only kidding mate assumed you were on a wind up.

mancityvstoke said:
only kidding mate assumed you were on a wind up.

Half and half to be honest mate, thought you might have been joking, but didn't want to take the joke further to find out you were being serious and thought I was twice as much of a bell end as I initially looked pointing it out. Its hard fitting in these days.

atmosphere in the upper tier of the family stand suited me perfectly but I did have a monster hangover and needed the peace and quiet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.