Att: 6,992

What I loved was the fact that although they didn't have many fans right opposite the City fans, in the Juventus side, was a MCFC flag!! And just a little bit further down an England flag!!

I thought our support was fantastic. Doing the Conga and the Poznan to warm your feet was amazing.

Well done everyone who made it, after the passport checks, the ticket checks, the pat downs, the searches and eventually walking through the covered market without any market stalls, to the final turnstile and then coped with ladies toilets with no toilet paper and sinks which, at half time, were being used by the lads as their urinals!! *lol*

~If you watched it on the telly you're no fun, if you watched it on the telly you're no fun~ (sorry I don't do the swearing bit, don't object to others and laugh with you but not for me, I make my own words to compensate).

Also I am only kidding because I know how hard it is sometimes to be able to get to the away matches. Family commitments, money etc. Been there, done that, worn out the t-shirt so I would never, ever, seriously moan about people not making the matches. Just having a laugh.

Not sure which was colder Copenhagen or last night think the policing was a bit over the top considering they let us wander round the centre at ease during the day but besides that a typical enjoyable Euro Trip though the one gate open at the end and whoever was fighting each other in the City end at half time were a disgrace..

Scrabster Six said:
Not sure which was colder Copenhagen or last night think the policing was a bit over the top considering they let us wander round the centre at ease during the day but besides that a typical enjoyable Euro Trip though the one gate open at the end and whoever was fighting each other in the City end at half time were a disgrace..

Copenhagen felt colder with the blizzard. ;-)

I thought the coppers were very low key, none in the City section unlike those pics from the rags games in Rome where there were solid lines of baton-wielding riot police inside the away end, City stewards on duty as well. Keeping us in for a few minutes was a bit unnecessary given the "size" of their crowd and they should have opened both gates to avoid the inevitable crush but overall I was quite impressed with the way it was policed after some of the scare stories beforehand.

antculmcfc said:
what was al that scrapping about at HT???
No idea but there's usually a couple of pissheads who take it too far on these trips.

the keeping us in at the end was very uneccesarry (spelling). Saw a few blokes with kids and women and i wouldnt have fancied being there with my kids, had the potential to get out of hand that did.

Even though it was a nothing game for Juve - terrible support for a home match - considering the were 1500 City fans there. Even with a small crowd the security checks to get in were better than at most airports. Great support from the City fans as there was no atmoshpere at all from the Juve fans and the temperature was -10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.