Attack.

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
I'm not one to be looking over my shoulder, I'll start with that.
Something tells me that these lunatics from the IS are going to launch some fucked up attack on the west, like a coordinated attack in the form of mass beheadings/slaughters of random folk. The bomb is a thing of the past on my book, with the new wave of attacks being westerners being slain at random. I'm paranoid about this,more than I've ever been about anything.

If such a wave of coordinated attacks happened, who would come to our aid? The police with their body armour and mace?

I'm increasingly on tenterhooks about this.

What you can do is either sit at home being scared or go on the attack.
When you're out and about and if you see anyone who resembles a potential IS terrorist,off the ****(there's not a jury in the country that would convict you).

And if you live in fear not living your life how you want to then they have won. If it happens to you then you are unlucky but there is nothing you can do about it unless you plan to walk around in a suit of armour.

waterloo blue said:
What you can do is either sit at home being scared or go on the attack.
When you're out and about and if you see anyone who resembles a potential IS terrorist,off the ****(there's not a jury in the country that would convict you).
Busy busy day ahead for me then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.