Attacked at Sevilla

I've heard a report that a Blue is in hospital in critical condition after being stabbed. What's the betting that Seville get a lighter punishment than City get for booing the UEFA anthem.

I've heard a report that a Blue is in hospital in critical condition after being stabbed. What's the betting that Seville get a lighter punishment than City get for booing the UEFA anthem.
That tweet was sent by some RT begging bellend. I don't believe the stabbing occurred.

I don't condone hooliganism, but fair fucking play to the blues who chased the shithouses off. Hope everyone's ok

Think that was bullshit.

They soon ran off when the numbers increased. Fucking shitbags. Safety in numbers tomorrow.

Credit to the Blues who chased them off. Just back to the hotel and hadn't realised these scum bags had attacked until seeing the video.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.