Attacking midfielder who can shoot

Tevez City

Is there any available attacking midfielder who can shoot from Out/inside the box ?

Because it seems Silva & Nasri had a shooting phobia.

I think even Ozil has this phobia also, there are some attacking midfielders who can do everything right on the pitch BUT shooting.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan but I don't think Shakhtar will be keen on selling us two players.

How about one that can provide a decent low cross. We have plenty of goals this season from amazing angles (Yaya, Milner, Tevez).

We don't have any that can turn a guy inside out and deliver a good low cross into the danger areas.

As above. If we were going for a three man midfield, which in my opinion we should be, Fabregas would be ideal.

Mario Götze is a very good finisher, but he is now off to Bayern... Thiago Alcantara of Barcelona also has the ability to score a lot of sweet strikes from way out. Not sure whether he is open to a move or not.

It is interesting that one of you say Fabregas, because he has been deployed very high up the pitch over the last 2 seasons and most of his strikes are poacher goals inside the box.

Finally, not many people know that Isco is a very good distance shooter. At least 5 of the goals I can remember have been scored outside the box. City have no reason not to go for him.

Saif1994 said:
Mario Götze is a very good finisher, but he is now off to Bayern... Thiago Alcantara of Barcelona also has the ability to score a lot of sweet strikes from way out. Not sure whether he is open to a move or not.

It is interesting that one of you say Fabregas, because he has been deployed very high up the pitch over the last 2 seasons and most of his strikes are poacher goals inside the box.

Finally, not many people know that Isco is a very good distance shooter. At least 5 of the goals I can remember have been scored outside the box. City have no reason not to go for him.
You'd expect that when he's played pretty much as a forward though. And "poachers' goals" is doing the quality of his goals a disservice, in my opinion. They haven't been Mario Gómez's scuffed tap-ins.

kun said:

Sounds good to me and would piss off Bacon face no end.

Doesn't need to settle in to " English Life " and at 23 has a few good years left in him I would say.

Hopefully he will say no to Bayern and Real (LOL).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.