Attacking midfielder

sorry all this Ireland isn't playing in his rightful position!

Doesn't stop him playing on the right, he gets the chance to move inside and support up front, he also should be putting a little more effort in.

Its like he is willing to put it in if he thinks he's the star man like last season, even playing where he has been he could have been better this season.

Did someone say we needed Elano back? Jesus, wasnt there a romour going round he takes drugs now?

Ireland is a brilliant player, just needs a bit of a kick up the arse by Mancini...

...YOSSI BENAYOUN is the answer to our creativity problem. Proven at the top level, has played with Tevez and Bellers before so it wouldn't take him much to settle. Liverpool need the money and we're on to bigger things...why not??

Can't believe one poster thinks Ireland needs to put in more effort! he puts in more effort then most of our team, as for an attacking midfielder besides superman i'm not to sure. Isn't that Krasic meant to be good? Also heard good things about Hamsik? But would be lying if i said i've seen much of either.... i don't know if many on here would but i would still take Ronaldinho, he's on the way back to his best even though hes not playing in the best of milan teams. In terms of prem, Modric everytime. Pure Class!

jord_theblue said:
Can't believe one poster thinks Ireland needs to put in more effort! he puts in more effort then most of our team, as for an attacking midfielder besides superman i'm not to sure. Isn't that Krasic meant to be good? Also heard good things about Hamsik? But would be lying if i said i've seen much of either.... i don't know if many on here would but i would still take Ronaldinho, he's on the way back to his best even though hes not playing in the best of milan teams. In terms of prem, Modric everytime. Pure Class!

For me, Ireland can only play in one position, and thats with 3 in the middle, with the other 2 midfielders doing the defensive work, and letting him roam free. But we dont play this way anymore, and with Tevez and Ade upfront, I struggle to see where he's goin to play....

According to this gash article, Mancini now rates an unproven Championship AM as better than Ireland.

Manchester City in shock move for West Brom star
Published 23:00 10/02/10 By Mirror Football

Roberto Mancini is lining up a surprise £6m summer swoop for West Brom star Graham Dorrans.

Scotland international Dorrans has emerged as a major target for Manchester City boss Mancini after a stunning season at the Hawthorns.

The 22-year-old was watched by City scouts in Tuesday night's game against Scunthorpe and is also admired by Aston Villa, Sunderland, Stoke and Birmingham.

But Mancini is keen to recruit exciting British talent to his star-studded squad at Eastlands and is preparing a shock move at the end of the season.

Dorrans only cost Albion £100,000 in July 2008 but the Baggies have already tied him to a new improved deal this season.

West Brom are lining-up a bid to re-sign Welsh international midfielder Jason Koumas on-loan from Wigan.

For some reason, Scottish midfielders are usually more hard working, tough tackling and reliable than their English counterparts so I wouldn't say no to the possibility of signing this Baggy with promise and potential...

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Dorrans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Dorrans</a>

TudorRose said:
S.E.H said:
Ireland = One Season Wonder

Be careful here...been saying it for 2 seasons that he's not THAT good...people on here don't like it!!

people dont like it cause its wrong!

ireland is the best natural passer of a ball at city bar noone. His work rate i fantastic and his finishing is also excellent.....

play him in his correct position and you will get the best out of him.

play him on the right wing as SP did and mancini is doing and you limit his impact....its no coincidence that his man of the season perrformances came when playing in his natural position but the two occasions fans have said he is no good have come when SP played him out of position and mancini has done as well!

We need to sign Fellaini from Everton in the summer
Give the midfield some bite and threaten in the opposition box, he murdered our midfield .
Kompany can then play centre half with toure going to right back.
Get a decent left back like Evra (Garrido/ Bridge are only ok)

Given

Toure Kompany Lescott Bridge

Johnson Fellaini Viera Barry

Tevez Adeybayor

Subs SWP BELLERS IRELAND ZABALETA RICHARDS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.