*ATTENTION* cup direct scheme

felixbg

sent to me from heaven, manchester city you are my
anyone thats 'on it' but hasnt had their loyalty points put on for tomorows game might be worth ringing up. i asked the ticket office last week if i'd been put on the cup scheme, rang in today to ask about the points for this & apparantly i'd never been put on the cup scheme and didnt have a ticket for tomorow game ?!

Re: cup direct scheme

I had my money taken out for tomorrows game, and had points for that added, just not the 175 for joining the scheme.

WARNING SEASONCARD HOLDERS!!!!!!

After the draw/fixtures being confirmed, I logged onto the ticketing part of mcfc.co.uk, and the HOME cup game was showing reserved but no loyalty points were visible. I rang the club and they said if it showed on there it meant I was attending. I mentioned nothing came in the post about the cup scheme and he said it will roll over onto this season.

After two weeks NO money has been debited from my account. Logging onto mcfc.co.uk, the game is NO LONGER RESERVED!!!!

Ringing the club took me 30 minutes this evening and they confirmed as feared: NO CUP SCHEME REGISTRATION! FFS.

Paid £15 and they waived the booking fee. But I have to ring customer services anyday before 5.30 to get the scheme up and running again.

I LOVE OUR CLUB
I F*CKIN HATE DEALING WITH THE TICKET OFFICE!!

Vonk's Konk said:
I had my money taken out for tomorrows game, and had points for that added, just not the 175 for joining the scheme.
just checked mine and i don;t have 175 for joining too

u2fme2 said:
Vonk's Konk said:
just checked mine and i don;t have 175 for joining too
just fired an email off to the club

I was down at the ticket office today and overheard someone ask and they said they don't go on unitl after the first home game and should go on some time next week

i got an e mail saying my cards have been activated.

no mention of points though, i am not arsed about the points i just wanted confirmation that my card was sorted, i dont to want be turned away at half 7 tomorrow.

I have been on the cup direct scheme for years never a problem , checked last week to be sure I had my ticket for tomorrow was not on there .

Rang club to be told I had to apply again this year and but mine and my lads seats had already been sold .

I had a rant at them and suggested they could have emailed me to let me know I wasn't on the scheme any more , just got silence and they suggested I sent them an email .

As I couldn't have my seats not going now but feel like I have cut off my nose to spite my face but it's my one man protest

SouthStand211 said:
WARNING SEASONCARD HOLDERS!!!!!!

After the draw/fixtures being confirmed, I logged onto the ticketing part of mcfc.co.uk, and the HOME cup game was showing reserved but no loyalty points were visible. I rang the club and they said if it showed on there it meant I was attending. I mentioned nothing came in the post about the cup scheme and he said it will roll over onto this season.

After two weeks NO money has been debited from my account. Logging onto mcfc.co.uk, the game is NO LONGER RESERVED!!!!

Ringing the club took me 30 minutes this evening and they confirmed as feared: NO CUP SCHEME REGISTRATION! FFS.

Paid £15 and they waived the booking fee. But I have to ring customer services anyday before 5.30 to get the scheme up and running again.

I LOVE OUR CLUB
I F*CKIN HATE DEALING WITH THE TICKET OFFICE!!

know 2 or 3 with exactly the same problem. absolute joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.