Attire

fredmont

Just back from a meal and a few pints, thought I'd slip into something more comfortable to water the plants. I'm out there and realise I'm wearing City's slippers, City dressing gown and the F.A. Cup winners tee shirt 2011. Can anyone beat that? Does anyone want to?! Is this sad for a man over 50?

Mrs F has just brought me an Irish coffee so I probably won't be worried either way!

I tend to always have one item of city related clothing on. I also own a pair of city slippers and I'm 26 years old. Should definitely be more stylish.

I am 50 next February & I have a City quilt cover because I can!
I know it's sad but I am living the dream. I never had enough to money before! Ha ha CTID

I bet you look very handsome in your attire OP and it's obviously working for Mrs F if she's bringing you Irish coffee.
But as I'm about to head off to bed in my 1990/91 umbro home shirt, I'm probably not one to pass comment :-)

Just back from a meal and a few pints, thought I'd slip into something more comfortable to water the plants. I'm out there and realise I'm wearing City's slippers, City dressing gown and the F.A. Cup winners tee shirt 2011. Can anyone beat that? Does anyone want to?! Is this sad for a man over 50?

Mrs F has just brought me an Irish coffee so I probably won't be worried either way!
Fucking Rag !!

Think when you get to 50 mate all fashion sense goes out the window so don't worry about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.