Audi and the scum..

Mike N said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
would actually love it if it was true ......... I still never buy Sharpe or Vodaphone products just out of habit over the last 20 years......

Same as mate.

Ditto!

I turned down a great deal at the local store when i bought my new flat screen TV.....becauase........it was a Sharpe! I actually bought a Toshiba for $700 more....there's a fooking principle here you know!!

My wife explained the reasons to the assistant who was blown away by it all and said that the Brits are so passionate and he loved it!

I left with my new pride and joy, telling said guy that if he actualy wanted to give me the Sharpe for free i would tell him to fook right off as that will never, ever, get into my house!

My wife walked passed him nodding her head saying "he's serious believe me....weve been together over 20 years and he drives me daft with it all" the assistant just looked at me with this far away look in his eyes!

kiran111 said:
Used to have an 07 plate A3. Then they tried to sell me an A4 for 15k with part-ex. I told them there no way Rooney is havin my money in his back pocket.

Now very happy with an 08 Skoda Octavia vRS.

You do know that they owned by same company now!!!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
kiran111 said:
Used to have an 07 plate A3. Then they tried to sell me an A4 for 15k with part-ex. I told them there no way Rooney is havin my money in his back pocket.

Both owned by VW, I know that. Won't go near Audis again until they drop United.

VW's and Skodas are very nice, plus I got mine from Fords of Winsford so either way I've done good.

kiran111 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Both owned by VW, I know that. Won't go near Audis again until they drop United.

VW's and Skodas are very nice, plus I got mine from Fords of Winsford so either way I've done good.

Yeah exactly. Nothing wrong with VW or Skoda. Perhaps there's a clever marketing executive at the corporate level who decided to trash one of their brands.

Could be a clever move.

That Skoda Yetti looks like a serious beast after Jezzer's road test.

EDIT: I suppose as a Catholic there's always the possibility of an Audi confession. However the penance would be frighteningly severe.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
kiran111 said:

Nice advert for Skodas now. They are payin' the VAT, not just the increase - the whole stinking Osbornian and Cameronian 20%, but Skoda > VW > Audi! Principles is principles.

sky,bbc,will be their next sponser..... we should change the name of the colour sky blue to high air blue out of protest!!! wankers!!

Mental_blue said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
would actually love it if it was true ......... I still never buy Sharpe or Vodaphone products just out of habit over the last 20 years......

Now that makes you one sad individual

Nah
It makes the guy a committed Blue not some lukewarm hurray Henry supporter I go one further, nothing red allowed in the house and only have one mate who supports the rags and even call him "token"

btw the same goes for me ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.