Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACMilan said:
MVB said:
Milan are also missing Montolivo,Saponara & Pazzini.

Milan missing them 10 or more players could well be relegated. Milan have very little depth. Also do not forget that Milan have lost players who could do well like Flamini,Ambrosini & have sent good youngsters like Salamon etc out on loan/co-ownership for experience.

LOL, relax...

the most are out because they havent been training, or are suffering minor injuries and theyre being held out for our Champions League qualifiers in less than 2 weeks.

The only long term injuries are Bonera (who cares) and Pazzini

Bonera looks like Baresi/Nesta when compared to shocking loans like Silvestre.

MVB said:
Bonera looks like Baresi/Nesta when compared to shocking loans like Silvestre.

He was good at Catania and Palermo
Sucked ass at Inter, but who doesnt?

gotta see him here before I judge. it was basically free, could pay off

ACMilan said:
sam-caddick said:
Just realized we can potentially be the first BT Sport game if we beat Milan and reach the final.

when. not if. we have 6-7 starters now out of the game

Clearly you are not familiar with the way that City thrive in hard conditions, and absolutely flop in easy games.

GoForGlory said:
Cheers. I can't wait for this little tournament, I'm probably more excited than the occasion warrants.

I couldn't get very excited about it tbh, and there is no way I'd waste money travelling down to Munich from Hannover for a friendly tournament. I'm saving my train fares for when the season starts ! Already got the trains booked for the home game v 96 in September.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:39 pm --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
Guten tag from the Keller

hehyja2a.jpg

Drink in pints mate, that way you get a fresh one every time. Litres are ok for bierfests but otherwise the last third is always flat !

bayern blade said:
GoForGlory said:
Cheers. I can't wait for this little tournament, I'm probably more excited than the occasion warrants.

I couldn't get very excited about it tbh, and there is no way I'd waste money travelling down to Munich from Hannover for a friendly tournament. I'm saving my train fares for when the season starts ! Already got the trains booked for the home game v 96 in September.

-- Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:39 pm --

allan harper said:
Guten tag from the Keller

hehyja2a.jpg

Drink in pints mate, that way you get a fresh one every time. Litres are ok for bierfests but otherwise the last third is always flat !

Trust me mate,they don't last that long to go flat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.