Audi Drivers

glen quagmire said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Burnage Burnsy said:
Do you have to pass a special 'knob' exam to be able to drive one????
I've long suspected as such. In fact, if you do really well in the 'knob' exam, they'll let you drive a BMW.

Shit i drive a mercedes. I must be an a* nob.

Fuck, we are twins

Ar kid drives an Audi and yes he is a knob

Rascal said:
glen quagmire said:
Rascal said:
Fuck, we are twins

Ar kid drives an Audi and yes he is a knob

What you got rasc?

E280, But shes getting on now, she is 12 but still a dream to drive.

Nice. I have a 220 cdi clk. It's only 4 so still a baby really. I have remapped it to 185bhp it's fucking rapiiiiiid for a diesel!

glen quagmire said:
Nice. I have a 220 cdi clk. It's only 4 so still a baby really. I have remapped it to 185bhp it's fucking rapiiiiiid for a diesel!

My brothers AudiA6 is a diesel and thats rapid too. I dont really understand cars, im not mechanical minded at all.

Rascal said:
glen quagmire said:

My brothers AudiA6 is a diesel and thats rapid too. I dont really understand cars, im not mechanical minded at all.

You mean yours is PETROL! You must be fookin loaded!

glen quagmire said:
Rascal said:
glen quagmire said:

You mean yours is PETROL! You must be fookin loaded!

I only drive it to the petrol station and back :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.