Aug 12th 2012....Your Club needs you !

I'll save my money for the first league away instead.I hope we win but I'm not that arsed if we don't because Ive always seen it as a friendly.

sweynforkbeard said:
I am not going because of an ongoing medical condition. Why I should have to answer to anyone to explain this I just don't know. To have to recall the intensive exploratory therapy that revealed the extreme damage that could be done to me if I attend a match against a team beginning with the letter C causes me pain. Then the nightmares start where I dream we have been paired with Coventry City in the FA Cup and Cheltenham Town in the Capital One Cup. Where the competition starts with a C the potential risk is obviously even greater so please have consideration for fans like me.

You better go and C a doctor about that.

It's no longer on the ticket site, has it sold out or is there just no time left to sell/deliver tickets? There were just a few RES VIEWs left last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.