Aurelien Tchouameni

Similar stature to Pogba, with the pace of Rodri (who's quicker than many give him credit for), with the passing, physicality & engine of a prime Fernandinho, but it's his tackling that's unusual.

He's got extendable legs like Inspector Gadget! I've seen him tackle players he's nowhere near by jutting out his legs, regaining possession & motoring forward to spring attacks.

He's strong, so not easily moved but can bully opponents if needed. Admittedly I've only seen him in 3 matches & several YouTube clips, but if reports are right that Monaco are looking for €50m - €60m, from what I've seen he's more than a worthy success for Fern.

Thankyou

Outside of Haaland, he's the player I want most. He's 21 & has years ahead of him & it's said Monaco want €70m for him & he won't be on crazy wages either.

The only issue is Real, the Dippers & Milan have been mentioned as strong contenders for his signature, as well as other clubs.

Frenkie De Jong & Jude Bellingham should only come into our midfield thinking if Gundog decides to move on, as I don't see either as dedicated Fernandinho replacements.

Never seen the lad play, but hearing good things about him on this forum. Did a quick search on him and his stats are up there

Reports suggest that it is the dippers leading the race for him...but that City (along with the dippers) sent scouts to watch him not too long ago

Could this be the 'melt the internet' signing tolmie was muting? If we plucked this player from under their noses then the dippers/klopp wont be happy

Outside of Haaland, he's the player I want most. He's 21 & has years ahead of him & it's said Monaco want €70m for him & he won't be on crazy wages either.

The only issue is Real, the Dippers & Milan have been mentioned as strong contenders for his signature, as well as other clubs.

Frenkie De Jong & Jude Bellingham should only come into our midfield thinking if Gundog decides to move on, as I don't see either as dedicated Fernandinho replacements.
Will watch the videos now. Are we even in for him ?

Will watch the videos now. Are we even in for him ?
Apparently we sent scouts to watch him last Friday, but a host of top English & European scouts were there too.

The kid's pretty cool about his future too. He said he's in no rush move abroad to realise his France ambitions, so he's not allowing speculation to affect him.

Sounds like the kinda level-headed guy City like.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../tchouameni-man-city-future-transfer-23521224

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...an-city-race-to-sign-aurelien-tchouameni/?amp

We 100% need a fern replacement.
Yup! The last thing we need is a return to trying to get through a season without full backs, centre backs & strikers. We've sorted those positions & can't risk rinsing Rodri next season & relying on 30+ year old Gundog to rotate with him.

Gundog is a N⁰8 & NOT a Fernandinho alternative. We need this guy & we're set for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.