Aurelien Tchouameni

Why is he not very good or ambitious ?
Ha ha, nice one.
He‘s just what they need with their dearth of talent in MF. They’ve scouted him heavily, have the money, the name and a strong chance to play every week.

Monaco’s Sporting Director Paul Mitchell is on his way out (maybe to them) and will probably be prioritising getting this lad to follow him.

We’ll see.

Ha ha, nice one.
He‘s just what they need with their dearth of talent in MF. They’ve scouted him heavily, have the money, the name and a strong chance to play every week.

Monaco’s Sporting Director Paul Mitchell is on his way out (maybe to them) and will probably be prioritising getting this lad to follow him.

We’ll see.
Maybe from their pov. I don't know much about him but if it's true Madrid Liverpool and us are looking at him , why would he choose united.

Maybe from their pov. I don't know much about him but if it's true Madrid Liverpool and us are looking at him , why would he choose united.
Well I suppose that if the top performing teams offer him the same package and there’s a pathway to play most games he‘d be mad not to consider them but as I said he’s got a clear run at United.

We should be all over this, especially at that price.

Speaking to a dipper pal yesterday, he was saying they want Bellingham.

We definitely need a replacement for Dinho and this lad looks quality. The question is why would a player that all the big clubs are interested in, including Real Madrid and Liverpool, and a mediocre team like United who can offer him a lot of money and also be a first choice DM, why will he choose to be a second choice for us? By the end of the day we still have Rodri

We definitely need a replacement for Dinho and this lad looks quality. The question is why would a player that all the big clubs are interested in, including Real Madrid and Liverpool, and a mediocre team like United who can offer him a lot of money and also be a first choice DM, why will he choose to be a second choice for us? By the end of the day we still have Rodri
No player plays every game. The idea is to have two great players for every position. If Fern is over the hill then Rodri needs help. He plays too much now and it starts to show as the season progresses.

Ha ha, nice one.

We’ll see.
I hope we just outbid them.

Not only a Dinho replacement but also a Gundo one in long term. If he fancies joining the Premier League then why not join the champions? (:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.