Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights

Until a few years ago when people talked about the northern lights I always thought they were referring to Blackpool illuminations - then I made a dick of myself and someone put me right.

nmc said:
Until a few years ago when people talked about the northern lights I always thought they were referring to Blackpool illuminations - then I made a dick of myself and someone put me right.

Haha fucking classic!

BlueBearBoots said:
Seeing the northern lights is on my bucket list - prob so much more amazing in real life!
Number one on mine, read a book about Norway as a kid and wanted to ever since!

nmc said:
Did you think Aurora Borealis was a Greek opera singer too?

The most awesome sight I ever saw was De Jong-Agüero-Balotelli-Agüero-net. I wept.

But I guess northern lights are nice too.

IrelandSuperman said:
The most awesome sight I ever saw was De Jong-Agüero-Balotelli-Agüero-net. I wept.

nah not in the same league

IrelandSuperman said:
Balti said:
IrelandSuperman said:

nah not in the same league
Northern lights play in the Championship now?
Not any more. Franchised over to serie A from Iceland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.