Australia v Netherlands

Poss making the trip to down under in a few months for a good while, think I will be spending my bird in Brisbane, whats the blue scene like there ?

The only reason why Holland are travelling to Australia is because we have a strong connection to the dutch fa. The majority of our national set up is run by the dutch including our manager. I assume this match was part of an agreement we had, in which we played in Holland last year, now they play in Australia.

On this upcoming game i have a feeling it will end in a draw. Pim's management style can be painful at times and rather defensive. I can assure you i was very surprised by the way we played agaisnt Ireland, its the best ive seen the NT since the last world cup finals.

The worry is that we have a gap in our youth development. Only several years back Australia didnt have a national league. The old NSL went bust and it took a few years for the new 'a-league' to come in. I think after this coming world cup we will see the golden era of australian football begin to hang up their boots, kewell, cahill, niell, brecso etc etc.

My fear is for the World cup in Brazil and us qualifiying. However their are a few bright sparks that have immerged from the new league with the likes of Djite, Holland and Carle. We will have McDonald and a few others but they dont really make up for the superstars in Cahill and Kewell.

Anyways itll be awhile before any Australians will be playing for man city i predict ha! However ill always have the fond memories of Danny Tiatto and his many stud showing challanges. On another note former city reserve players Simon Colosimo (which i must admit isnt as bad as alot of city fans think) and Allsopp played off in the a-leagues most fierce non derby rivalery (think liverpool and united) and colosimo was pullin the strings as sydney ran out 3 - 0 winnerrs woot!

City til i die.

Just came back from the game FT 0-0
good result for us against a 3rd ranked team
however the match was quite poor and the dutch were disappointing

we were shite!

shockingly dull game, we dont have a clue going forward...very lucky to scrape a draw

that elja or whatever he is called looked pretty good for the dutchies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.