Australian A League

SammyAUFC36 said:
rhysmcfc said:
Melbourne fans are well renowned for starting trouble with other groups/security/throwing coins/letting off flares etc yet complain when security cracks down on them. Then they do some pretty stupid things like silent protests and illegible banners that make them look like twats when all that's needed is to have some proper self regulation to slap some sense into all the "well 'ard 'ools looking for some bovver" cos they watched GSH a few too many times.

OMG THEY RIP FLARES! .....how crazy of them *rolls eyes*

These thing may seem crazy to you, but not to the high majority of the world's fans.

Silent protests and banners are done for reasons

Why would silent protests do anything? The club doesn't give a shit, they actually wanted them to stop doing it, so by not doing it, aren't they really just appeasing the bigwigs?

Throwing coins, or even billiard balls at fans is cool, yeh? To do shit like that when we have the media looking to turn every incident into SOKKAH RIOTZ that can wipe out a years worth of good deeds in one swoop is both moronic and childish.

rhysmcfc said:
SammyAUFC36 said:

These thing may seem crazy to you, but not to the high majority of the world's fans.

Why would silent protests do anything? The club doesn't give a shit, they actually wanted them to stop doing it, so by not doing it, aren't they really just appeasing the bigwigs?

Throwing coins, or even billiard balls at fans is cool, yeh? To do shit like that when we have the media looking to turn every incident into SOKKAH RIOTZ that can wipe out a years worth of good deeds in one swoop is both moronic and childish.

since when has there been coins and billiard balls been thrown?! stop talking shite!

SammyAUFC36 said:
rhysmcfc said:
Melbourne fans are well renowned for starting trouble with other groups/security/throwing coins/letting off flares etc yet complain when security cracks down on them. Then they do some pretty stupid things like silent protests and illegible banners that make them look like twats when all that's needed is to have some proper self regulation to slap some sense into all the "well 'ard 'ools looking for some bovver" cos they watched GSH a few too many times.

that is true... tbh i love flares and it aint a problem to me

one stop said:
Worst still for me, my local semi-pro team re launched themselves as Manly United Football Team - MUFC.

Never been back to watch that shite.

Hahah MUFC,

i lost all interest in the local state league after they did that. You must be the only other city fan on the beaches apart from myself.

I think the a-league is poor. Sydney,Melbourne and Gold coast could compete in league 1. I pretty much just turn up to the games to support the game within australia.

If any of you eastern states city fans fancy helping me out I'd love to hear from you. I have started a website aimed at attracting UK and Irish players over to Oz to player for state league clubs on working holiday visas.

I am having some success over here in WA but don't have the knowledge of the comps and contacts over east so it is slow going. Sydney residents especially welcome as that has been my slowest area to date but in reality I need help all over...happy to share the $'s out if i ever start making something out of it!

My site is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ozsoccerexperience.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ozsoccerexperience.com</a> - pm if you think you can help!

Uwe Rösler said:
rhysmcfc said:

since when has there been coins and billiard balls been thrown?! stop talking shite!

Billiard Ball (and coins) was 2 seasons ago at the SFS (last game, 2-2 with the 2nd half downpour) towards the SCC when they were in Bay 41. Coins at Tard dome that year too (I think it was) when the riot cops held everyone back and (stupidly) locked the Sydney fans in the bar with one exit and a bunch of muzzas on the other side.

adammck said:
one stop said:
Worst still for me, my local semi-pro team re launched themselves as Manly United Football Team - MUFC.

Never been back to watch that shite.

Hahah MUFC,

i lost all interest in the local state league after they did that. You must be the only other city fan on the beaches apart from myself.

I think the a-league is poor. Sydney,Melbourne and Gold coast could compete in league 1. I pretty much just turn up to the games to support the game within australia.

u say the a league is poor... i think its a very good league, it hasnt been around for long and you people expect it to be like the epl . wtf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.