Australian A League

It has to be PERTH GLORY for all City fans out there, we have a link up with the club.

FYI the main match day presenter a guy called Simon Hill is a massive blue, and regularly comments on our results, he always wears his blue tie on city match days.

He is also the patron of the City supporters club over here in Perth.

CTID

i see terry cooke scored the winner for north queensland. that goal gave adelaide the wooden spoon. terrible year for adelaide, attitude all wrong from being in the champs league final last year. hopefully now can have a simialar run in the champs league.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
It has to be PERTH GLORY for all City fans out there, we have a link up with the club.

FYI the main match day presenter a guy called Simon Hill is a massive blue, and regularly comments on our results, he always wears his blue tie on city match days.

He is also the patron of the City supporters club over here in Perth.

CTID
I'm also fairly sure he will be at our City weekend on Saturday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, wont be in Sydney myself but I know there are going to be some of the Perth supporters club over.

It s a great idea bringing all Australian branches together once a year, looking forward to being able to attend in future years.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Hope everyone has a great weekend, wont be in Sydney myself but I know there are going to be some of the Perth supporters club over.

It s a great idea bringing all Australian branches together once a year, looking forward to being able to attend in future years.
We're looking at repaying the favour next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.